Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Instant Craft Gratification



I've mentioned before that I have a fairly short attention span and therefore enjoy instant gratification when it comes to crafting.  Making crayon rolls is *without a doubt* one of my favorite quickie projects! 




I had promised a crayon roll for Christmas to Taylor's friend, Evelyn. ooooops! Sorry Evelyn! Taylor actually asked me to make one for Evelyn months ago and picked out the fabric herself, long before it was even requested.









This little guy is my favorite part of the whole thing.  :)




Enjoy it Miss Evelyn!

2 comments:

  1. Hey big improvement in your topstitching skills. Love the fabrics you chose. I'm all for instant gratification, but those little suckers are just annoying for me to make. I just get bored with all the straight lines and clipping threads.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE it Donna! Ev is going to LOVE it even more. Thank you soooo much:) You rock.

    ReplyDelete

leave some comment love! come on... you know you want to