Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Burp Cloths, Bibs and Binkies... oh my!


Ok, so maybe just burp cloths!  Our family friend Chip, aka "Uncle Trip" is expecting a baby this spring.   They are having a boy, so I thought a little something to honor dad would be nice.  Chip is a non-active U.S. Marine.  Mr. Mudpie and I found some Marine Corps fabric tonight and thought it would make some great manly burp cloths for those father and son outings.



Let me tell you ladies.... having the hubs pick out fabric with me was quite a nice suprise!  It may have lasted all of 5 minutes, and we may have had 2 sugared up kids with us, but it was one of those moments that made me very happy.  What can I say.... the way to my heart is through a bolt of fabric. 




I think I may make some bibs with the rest of the Marine Corp fabric. They'll be backed with terry cloth, so they can be used to wipe down the baby at the end of the meal. Those were always my favorite bibs with my kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave some comment love! come on... you know you want to