Friday, February 5, 2010

Multi Purpose Seat Warmers

Do you have those great seat warmers in your car?  This is the first vehicle I have ever owned that has them.  Let me tell you... they rock!  The butt warmer is by far my favorite feature in my van.  Well, actually that and the built in dvd player that turns my kids into zombies.  Love that one too! 

I have found a great use for my passenger side butt warmer:

Butt Warmer on High = Pizza stays hot the WHOLE way home!

Just remember folks.... nothing says I love you like having the butt warmer on and ready for your loved one when they get in the car.  Unless it's summer time.  That's just wrong. 

And in case Mr. Mudpie is reading this..... "You gotta risk it for the biscuit!" Bonus points if anyone out there knows what movie that's from. 

1 comment:

  1. I have been the recipient of that summer time butt warmer. Not a good thing.

    ReplyDelete

leave some comment love! come on... you know you want to