Wednesday, August 25, 2010

When the kids are away, Mom will play

Let me tell you.... summer kicked my ass.  This is the reason there have been no blog posts since June.  This summer was the first summer I had the hubby on U.S. soil AND the kids at home with me.

Up until a little over 2 years ago, I worked full time.  In May of 2008, I left that job for my current job, which allows me to work around the kids' school schedules.  When I made the job switch, Mr. Mudpie was in Afghanistan.  So this is the first time I've had all 3 of them here during the summer.   Let me tell you - it was a lot harder than I thought it would be! 

But summer is over now and school is back in session!  Last week we sent Taylor back to school....


On the way to orientation, the night before school
This was the best photo I could get  :(  She was ready to go!

And then this week TJ started back....
The boy who never stands still for a picture finally decided to pose!
More on that messenger bag coming soon!
Monday was the first day since May of having the house to myself for a few hours.  It was pure bliss!  It's too bad I have to actually go to work most of the time little man is in preschool.  I could totally get used to hanging out at home every morning by myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave some comment love! come on... you know you want to