Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Confessions of a Fast Food Junkie

Lately, I've been doing a little too much of this.....


That would be the floor board of my van.  *ducking my head in shame now*

..... and not enough of this....
You see, first the kids were sick.  Then we went camping for Spring Break.  Then I was sick.  So, I had reasons for not stepping foot in the gym for almost 3 weeks.  Not good reasons, but reasons nonetheless. 

Let me tell you - 3 weeks of eating crap food and not working out make me feel like hell.  I'm not kidding you.  I had no energy, lots of headaches and was in a generally foul mood.  Sunday night, I said no more.  I've been to the gym every day this week and am finally starting to feel human again. 

1 comment:

leave some comment love! come on... you know you want to